At Agility, our goal is to empower users like you to solve multi-cloud challenges, so that your organization can seamlessly and securely reach new audiences, create innovative experiences, and increase the value that resides within your applications.
We are looking for 50-minute breakout sessions and 15-minute lightening talks targeted at all experience levels. Partners are welcome to submit a proposal; however, we ask that partner sessions focus on customer pain points and solutions and avoid turning into a vendor pitch.
As a presenter you’ll get:
- A complimentary conference pass
- A chance to show the community what you’ve been working on
- Increased networking opportunities
- An exclusive and very stylish presenter shirt
When submitting, please choose one of the following tracks that most closely aligns with your proposed talk:
- App Protect
- Modern Application Development
- Deployment Modernization
- Open Source
In order to provide Agility attendees with the most compelling and practical content, please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting your proposal and developing your presentation:
- Share your expertise with real-world examples.
- Give the audience concrete takeaways that they can apply after Agility.
- Include visuals so it’s not just words on a slide (and consider that less is more when it comes to slide count).
- Have fun with it—let your personal voice come through in your content; make it unique and engaging for your peers.
- Follow this tried and true proposal advice that has been shown to increase the chance of a proposal being accepted.
- Submit your proposal via the form on this page no later than January 13, 2020